Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: What will take nail polish off?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont want to use nail polish remover for fears of ruining her body... anyone know of anything that takes it off? Magic eraser didnt work! [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know it's frightening, but I actually think that NON-ACETONE nail polish remover might do the trick. You might also try using toothpaste, or go to Oxy 10 if all else fails.

    I hope that helps! =)

    Which girl is getting a beauty treatment?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used the NON-Acetone Nail Polish Remover on a MyTwinn doll and it took the nail polish off of the fingernails without hurting the doll. NEVER use the Regular Nail Polish Remover on a doll!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It worked! [img]smile.gif[/img] thanks everyone

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •